Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Name: Afia Anjum
Room No: 806, 8th Floor, Tower – I, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
Date of Graduation: March 2019
- Higher Secondary Certificate
Viqarunnisa Noon School and College (Year of Passing: 2014)
- Secondary School Certificate
Viqarunnisa Noon School and College (Year of Passing: 2012)
- Received MIST Medal-2018 for securing 1st position in Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
- Graduated with MIST Dean’s List of Honor
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2015
- Academic Session 2014-2015
- MIST Commandant’s List of honor – 2016
- Academic Session 2015-2016
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2017
- Academic Session 2016-2017
- MIST Dean’s List of honor – 2018
- Academic Session 2017-2018
- Received University Merit Scholarship in all academic terms during my undergraduate study at Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
||C, C++, Java, Python, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, MATLAB
||Codeblocks, Netbeans, Eclipse, Android Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Packet Tracer, NS2, Arduino
UNDERGRADUATE THESIS: Contention Minimization in Minimum Connected Dominating Set of Centralized and Distributed Network
PUBLISHED RESEARCH PAPERS
- Afia Anjum, T. Oannahary, D. Shahrin, and C. N. Ferdous. “Construction of connected dominating set to reduce contention in wireless ad-hoc network.” In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Networking, Systems and Security, pp. 59-67. ACM, 2019.
- T. Rahman, Afia Anjum, R. Rahman, R. R. Khan, “A Proposed Integrated System Towards Digitizing the Maternal Health and Children Support Process in Developing Countries”, Accepted, to be Published in the proceedings of the 5th IEEE International WIE Conference Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2019 (WIECON- ECE-2019), 15-16 November 2019, Bangalore, INDIA
- K. S. Omar, Aﬁa Anjum, T. Oannahary, Md. R. K. Rizvi, D. Shahrin, T. T. Anannya, S. N. Tumpa, Md. M. Karim, Md. N. Islam, Md. F. Rabbi, “An Intelligent Assistive Tool for Alzheimer’s Patient”, Accepted, to be Published in the proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology 2019 (ICASERT 2019), IEEE, Bangladesh.
- LECTURER, Department of CSE, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
Duration: January, 2019 – Present.
- Internship Trainee, Grameenphone Ltd., GPHOUSE, Bashundhara, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229
Duration: November 2017– December 2017
- Data Structure
- Computer Network
- Data Communication
- Integrated Design Project/ Capstone Project