Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST)
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
M.Sc. in Computer Science, 2018
University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering, 2015
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh
B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering, 2009
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology (RUET), Rajshahi, Bangladesh
Higher Secondary Certificate, 2004
Notre Dame College, Dhaka
Computer Graphics, Scientific Visualization, Data Mining, Big Data, Image Processing, Robotics
- Fahim Hasan Khan, Allan Rocha and Usman Alim. “Comparative Visualizations of Noisy and Filtered Blood Flow from 4D PC-MRI Cardiac Datasets.” Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 2018.
- Fahim Hasan Khan. “Superimposed Comparative Visualization of 3D and 4D Vector Fields.” Dissertation – Department of Computer Science, University of Calgary, 2018.
- Fahim Hasan Khan, Allan Rocha and Usman Alim. “Comparative Visualizations of Noisy and Filtered Blood Flow from 4D PC-MRI Cardiac Datasets.” In Proceedings of the IEEE VIS, IEEE, 2017.
- Fahim Hasan Khan. “Hierarchical approach for identifying social groups from mobile phone call detail records.” Dissertation – Department of Computer Science and Engineering, BUET, 2015.
- Fahim Hasan Khan. Mohammed Eunus Ali, and Himel Dev. “A hierarchical approach for identifying user activity patterns from mobile phone call detail records.” In Networking Systems and Security (NSysS), 2015 International Conference on, pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2015.
- Kishwar Shafin, Kazi Lutful Kabir, Fahim Hasan Khanet al., “Mongol Barota: A Next Generation Rover“, In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Intelligent Management and Applications (SKIMA 2014), Dhaka, Bangladesh. IEEE.
- Fahim Hasan Khan, Syed Muzakkir Ahmed, “Revisiting the Approaches to Design Secured Hash Functions Using Weakened Random Oracle Models“, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vol. 4, Issue 8, August 2013, pp. 918-924.
- Monirul Islam, Fahim Hasan Khan, Abul Ahsan Md. Mahmudul Haque, “A Novel Approach for Text-Independent Speaker Identification Using Artificial Neural Network“, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 1, Issue 4, June 2013, pp. 838-844.
- Fahim Hasan Khan, Md. Nazrul Islam Mondal, “A Study of Routing Protocols for Energy Efficiency in Wireless Sensor Networks with Mobile Nodes”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 4, April 2013, pp. 42-47.
Membership of Scientific and Professional Societies:
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), (93274515)
Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB), (M-28455)
Link to full CV