Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
8th Floor, Room No: 812. Tower – I, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
- B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Engineering College, Rajshahi
Natural Language Processing
Computer Aided Design
Digital System Design
- Md. Monirul Islam, Md. Abdus Sattar, M. F. Amin, Xin Yao, and K. Murase, A New Constructive Algorithm for Architectural and Functional Adaptation of Artificial Neural Network. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, 39:1590-1605, 2009
- Md. Monirul Islam, Md. Abdus Sattar, M. F. Amin, and K. Murase, A New Adaptive Strategy for Pruning and Adding Hidden Neurons during Training Artificial Neural Networks. In Proceedings of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Daejeon, Korea, pages 40-48, 2008
- A. Iqbal, A. B. M. Musa, Md. Anindya Tahsin Prodhan, Md. Abdus Sattar, Md. Monirul Islam, and K. Murase, A Novel Algorithm for Translation, Rotation and Scale Invariant Character Recognition. In Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 9th International Symposium on advanced Intelligent Systems, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan, 2008
- Md. Abdus Sattar, Md. Monirul Islam, and K. Murase, A New Constructive Algorithm for Designing and Training. In Proceedings of Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP 2007), Springer, Kitakyushu, Japan, pages 317-327, 2007
- M. Kaykobad, A.F.R. Rahman, and Md. Abdus Sattar, A novel hybrid approach to handwritten Bangla character recognition. In Proceedings of Proc. International Conference on Computational Linguistics, speech and Document Processing,, Calcutta, India, pages A5-A10, 1998