8th Floor, Room No: 809. Tower – I, General Mustafiz Tower, MIST.
Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.
- CSE-105: Structured Programming Language (June’18)
- Java Programming Language Manual
- M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (Ongoing)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
Field of Work: Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
Date of Graduation: February 2017
- Higher Secondary Certificate
Notre Dame College, Dhaka (Year of Passing: 2011)
- Secondary School Certificate
Motijheel Model High School and College (Year of Passing: 2009)
- Anik Hoque, M Islam, and A Islam. An Approach Towards Multilingual Translation By Semantic-Based Verb Identification And Root Word Analysis. 5th International Conference on Networking, Systems and Security (NSysS), 2018.
- M Islam, A Islam and Anik Hoque. Polygot: An Approach towards Reliable Translation by Name Identification and Memory Optimization Using Semantic Analysis. 4th International Conference on Networking, Systems and Security (NSysS), 2017.
- Freelance Android Developer, BRAC (Feb 2016 – Dec 2016)
Developed a complex commercial social networking app on Android platform as per contract of being Bracathon 2015 champion.
- BSADD Android Workshop 2016, BUET (Mar 2016 – May 2016)
A 5-day workshop on Android arranged at Samsung R&D Lab of BUET.
- Online Programming Channel on YouTube
Maintains a YouTube channel that publishes concise video lectures on cs related topics.